Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Rebsie, peas and flowers

I did a drawing of Rebsie to thank her for sending me some heritage pea, bean and beet seeds. She experiments with breeding vegetables, especially peas, and she loves wildflowers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great sketch!

Arlene,
Lakewood florist

April 01, 2008 1:22 am  
Blogger Lisa M Griffin said...

This is such a lovely sketch. I have enjoyed reviewing much of your artwork and it is very engaging.
Thank you for sharing,
Lisa

April 19, 2008 1:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home