Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Afghan Hound studies

NEW logo test: afghan3 - ruff 1
(only partially cleaned up, still needs a LOT of work. The head and ears are almost to my liking. Basic body shape good, I think)


Logo test 1, click on picture to see larger size.

Second rough test

Gold Afghan Icon (rough test)




What a beautiful animal!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Medina said...

They really are so beautiful, in movement their whole body looks so light and like they are floating through the air.

November 07, 2007 7:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home