Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Seeds for friends

I was looking at Becky's seed envelope idea, and it inspired me to do the same! She has a great template that I used. I drew one up in Photoshop, and put 3 side by side to fit on a piece of typing paper. Printed it out.

Cut them out, folded and glued them. I left a little space to write which seeds go in.
And there you go! Packages to go, with seeds from my Windywillow garden, to share with my blogging friends!

1 Comments:

Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

**********************************
Becky said...

Hi Silvia,
Your seed envelopes are great! And
F U N !
You are the first blogger~friend that I thought of sharing with. I'll email you.
~Your pal, Becky

4:36 PM
*********************************

June 02, 2007 3:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home