Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Comfy!

This week's topic for Studio Friday November 24th suggested by Lisa: COMFORT!


My feet are always tucked into these comfy slippers. My daughter gave them to me last Christmas, and I wear them all year long in my studio. Soft, squooshy, and warm. They keep my toes toasty. If my feet are cold, my brain gets distracted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

***************************
maria said...

Slippers are great to find cold days! I use mine every day in the winter.

5:05 PM
***************************
Stephanie said...

Nothing like a good pair of slippers!

2:16 AM
***************************
Bejeweled said...

Warm slippers are the best!

7:09 PM

***************************
Sydney said...

Warm feet make all the difference in the world!

9:26 PM
***************************
LB said...

Mmmm, I wear my fluffy slippers all day. That is the ultimate comfort - warm feet!
***************************

June 02, 2007 3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home