Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Windywillow pixie map

Buttercups in the sunshine look like little cups of gold.
Perhaps the Faeries come to drink the raindrops that they hold.
~Elizabeth T. Dillingham, "A Faery Song"



3 Comments:

Blogger RUTH said...

That's really lovely....may have to sneak down to the maple at midnight and have a sip myself.

May 20, 2007 11:39 am  
Blogger Bobby D. said...

i losted my last comment. and i recently realized i do that sometimes -- by being careless.

this is darling. inviting...

May 24, 2007 5:51 pm  
Blogger Laura said...

...and just where is the shady, dank nook for my mushroomy home?

May 27, 2007 8:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home