Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Faerie's Secrets

Come to me, my secret love
Bathe me in your sweet touch

In a whisper soft as the dove

Say the words "I love you so much"


~Author: Anonymous

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane Dehler said...

Your space is amazingly creative. I found you via a comment you left on a flower blog. Glad that I did.

April 12, 2007 11:30 pm  
Blogger RUTH said...

This is so lovely. I can imagine a whole children's story book revolving around this map.

April 14, 2007 9:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home