Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Dragon Whelp

" Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves. For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure." ~Author Unknown

3 Comments:

Blogger alex said...

We have a famous Chinese saying too =D
Let me see!
Fire will burn the people who make them :-)
Thanks for your comments la =D

January 23, 2007 12:08 pm  
Blogger RUTH said...

I hadn't popped into this blog before. Your artwork is breathtaking. Alas a few matchstick men is about as far as my skills go but I really appreciate the beauty of your art.Can you let me know if it's ok to put one of your pictures on a post in my blog credited to you with a link to this blog. I'd like to be able to share finding your blog with some of my blog friends. No offence taken if you'd rather I didn't.

February 07, 2007 8:35 am  
Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

Ruth, I just realised I never responded to you, sure you can post a pic in your blog, with credit to me.
;-)

April 08, 2007 10:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home