Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Friday, December 15, 2006

White

This week's topic for Studio Friday December 15th suggested by Jo: PURELY WHITE!

" All these colour combos have given me an idea, especially with christmas coming...to do a 'white christmas' studio friday...where artists put together whatever they want...only using neutrals...or to be really strict....white, (being a textile artist its great to get back to basics and to restrict oneself to just one colour, then see how many different surfaces or textures you can find.)" ~ Jo

I have just finished making an outfit for Sims2 using frosty colors. We are going to have an Ice theme for our Christmas downloads, so I made a Frosty Faerie. I thought this would work for the White topic, even though there are hints of blues and pinks as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

*****************************
stephanie said...

This has been one of my favorite Studio Fridays, just love all the frosty, wintry, whites.

4:10 PM
*****************************

June 02, 2007 4:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home