Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Ulysses Shop

"You aren't wealthy until you have something money can't buy."
-- Garth Brooks
This is a virtual shop I once worked at. See "me" sitting and playing one of my crafted harps? Salix made musical instruments and jewelry as well. Lord Ulysses was a smith. Yonder walks Mythradin and further still is Zur'Goth.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i scarcely recognized you with the green hair!

December 05, 2006 3:53 am  
Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

What do you mean, Ascender? Salix has had green hair all her life!
;-} tee hee

December 05, 2006 8:39 am  
Blogger Cat said...

I like the hair. Matches your dress.

December 09, 2006 1:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home