Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Taranis sleeps

"White are the far-off plains, and white
The fading forests grow;
The wind dies out along the height,
And denser still the snow
A gathering weight on roof and tree,
Falls down scarce audibly"
~from Lorenna McKennit's song, "Snow"~

4 Comments:

Blogger Gattina said...

For the moment I am sitting (not singing) in the rain, like you too probably ! No snow, storm and rain, the garden is full of cats and dogs !

December 11, 2006 2:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I barely saw her in there!!

December 12, 2006 1:58 am  
Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

Taranis is a he.. and he is a tree spirit. Most people don't ever see him at all!

December 12, 2006 6:57 am  
Blogger SILVER KNIGHT said...

beautiful work!

December 14, 2006 1:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home