Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Tango in the Oak

The trees wave in the wind, sunlight streams down in rainbow hues, the morning dew glittering like tiny gems. I can almost see a faerie couple dancing the tango amonst its leaves.

"The woods are full of faeries! The trees are all alive!
The river overflows with them, See how they dip and dive!
What funny little fellows! What dainty little dears!
They dance and leap, and prance and peep, and utter faerie cheers!"
- Anonymous

1 Comments:

Blogger ELLA ELVIANA said...

hi, thanks for visiting my blog! i really like your style too! especially in this drawing, with transparent rainbow, truly beautiful..! keep up the good work.

August 25, 2006 3:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home