Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Stray Sod

Sometimes, out walking through the fileds, you become confused and lost. Seems like any direction you turn is not the way you want to go. You can't remember what it is you wanted to do next. You close your eyes and try in vain to search your brain, try to capture that thought just whispering past... but it escapes.

A Stray Sod: A clump of grass enchanted by faeries. If one steps on it, one becomes lost, even in familiar surroundings. A tried and true method of breaking the spell is to turn your coat inside out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home