Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Midsummer Night


Midsummer Night.. the sky stays bright forever, never seems to get very dark these days. I love the long summer days, the earie glow of the northern horizon at night. It's magical.
The faeries are all out tonight, I feel them out in the meadow, celebrating.

"Oh, the summer night
Has a smile of light
And she sits on a sapphire throne."
~Barry Cornwall

1 Comments:

Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

Hi Des!
You have a blog too? I couldn't find it though..
Robby's in Crete at moment, I'll ask him when he returns home.

June 29, 2006 5:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home